During the Covid-19 social distancing restrictions, arrangements are in place for meetings to be held remotely using video conferencing. Members of the public are still very welcome to attend Town Council meetings through the use of the video conferencing software. If you would like to attend, please follow the instructions on the agenda.
14 March 2023 – 6.00pm – Morecambe Town Hall – Agenda (below)
9 March 2023
To: Members of Morecambe Town Council Grant Committee – Cllrs Jim Pilling, Louise Stansfield, Patricia Clarke, June Ashworth, David Whitaker, Vicky Boyd-Power, Bill Jackson.
Dated this ninth day of March 2023, you are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Morecambe Town Council Grant Committee to be held at 18:00 on the fourteenth day of March 2023.
The meeting will be held in Morecambe Town Hall, Marine Road East, Morecambe, LA4 5AF to transact business on the agenda.
Mr Luke Trevaskis
- Apologies – to receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interests – to note declarations of members’ interests.
- Public Participation – to adjourn the meeting for a period of public discussion.
- Minutes – to approve the minutes of the last meeting.
- Exclusion of Press and Public
The meeting is recommended to pass the following resolution:
“That, in accordance with Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following business, on the grounds that it could involve the possible disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1 and 2 of Schedule 12A of that Act.”
- Grant Application “T” – to consider grant application “T”.
- Grant Application “U” – to consider grant application “U”.