Morecambe Town Council is committed to providing the public with as much information as possible under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
If you would like to make a Freedom of Information request, please email email@example.com or write to:
Mr Luke Trevaskis,
Morecambe Town Council,
Morecambe Town Hall,
Please try to be as specific as possible when requesting information, following the Information Commissioners Guidelines below.
- You can ask for any information you think a public authority may hold.
- The right to information only covers recorded information.
- You should identify the information you want as clearly as possible.
- Your request can be in the form of a question, rather than a request for specific documents, but the authority does not have to answer your question if this would mean creating new information or giving an opinion or judgment that is not already recorded.
- Some information may not be given to you because it is exempt, for example because it would unfairly reveal personal details about somebody else.
Guidance on how to access information from a public body is issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office and may be viewed here.
|2020/09||Voting, Morecambe Town Hall||Response|
|2020/08||Meetings, Website, Administration||Response|
|2020/02||Expenditure, Audits, Committees, Website, Meetings, Minutes, Recordings||Response|
|2020/01||Agendas, Minutes, Vacancy, Recruitment, Expenditure, Staffing||Response|